Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Madison's First day of Middle School



Okay so Madison started Middle school this week and it is a little freaky to me. For all of you who remember middle school can relate to my fear.....I fear that madi so sweet will have a good year and not have to deal with all the mean kids that are trying to still figure out who they are. in the picture where she is at the bus stop she is giving me a dirty look cause she is mad that i didn't take her to school the first day...and she has told me that the bus is sooo crowded there is three kids to a seat and the older kids are being mean. That makes me sad. But...we all went through it and it is her turn i need to let go and not stress it is just wierd being on the other end of things and having to experience it all over again through Madi. Sooooo much drama. But she loves her teachers and her classes except gym....BIG suprise..ha ha. But she definately isn't afraid of who she is and she still has her cute little fashion sense that is going to cost me a fortune with three girls...am i truley ready for this.....not really, but of course we never have a choice right. I guess i better stop rambling and deal with reality. By the way look at how itty bitty Madi is.....it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment