Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fine Art

Okay so i am learning so many things with my photography and wanted to share my first fine art portrait. It is 100% original all mine the barn shot and editing all mine. I can't tell you how exciting this is for me and i actually love this picture so much i am going to print it and hang it in my house...who knows maybe it will be worth something some day....like when i die...ha ha lol. I will post a few more i am working on and these will be a part of my fine art. The next one will be a wedding or something and any feedback you may have will help...like is this something you would buy yourself. I am just so excited i had to share this with my family and friends. And i do love this barn and glad i could capture it since it is off limits to everyone and almost got arrested for trespassing....ahhh good memories.

1 comment: