Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Miss My Girls!!

So Brooklynn and Aydan have been in Utah for 11 days now and i am missing them like CRAZY!!! I haven't ever been away from them for longer than 3 days and it is so sad when i see mothers with their little kids especially at church when Aydan used to snuggle on my lap during sacrament. It is true i needed a break but now i know how much my girls are a part of me in every way and i am so blessed to have them in my life and how much joy and laughter they bring as well. Mike sent me this video of them jumping on the jumpaline as Aydan calls it doing splits in the air. I was laughing and crying at the same time. Oh how i miss my sweet sweet girls. I am excited they get to come home this weekend for Mikes graduation. I am sure Aydan will stay home she has been calling for the last few days saying she wants to come home....awwww mysweet little one misses...MADI? Yep she calls to talk to Madi not me....(tears) which is funny cause she is soooo mean to Madison all the time when they are together which is odd but maybe she will be nicer now that they are apart.....ha ha not...she is three. But i can dream! Oh well i love them all so much! I miss my family being together....soon enough though at least it is not a year right? Sorry if this video is sideways....sometimes i hate the phone videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment